Kodi Gvideo links are some of the most reliable and popular HD links found in Kodi add-ons. You may have noticed that Google Video links have been missing lately, which is due to an API change from Google. Find out how to fix Gvideo and return more high quality links today.
Kodi Gvideo links not working for you? Gvideo has long been the chosen web host for Kodi users because of a few nice advantages:
- Gvideo is powered by Google and has one of the largest server networks, ideal for large HD files.
- Gvideo upload and download speeds are higher than other free hosts, allowing for quicker uploads and buffer-free streaming.
However, a recent change by Google to their service now requires a login in order to access unlimited Gvideo sources in Kodi. So if you want to fix Gvideo in Kodi, then you need to follow the guide below.
The Google Drive Kodi addon can be installed directly from the official Kodi addon repository. Once installed, Google Drive will connect to Google’s API service. The addon allows you to browser your Google cloud storage, content shared with you, and other content you’ve started.
In addition, popular resolver dependencies URLResolver and ResolveURL are configured to properly use the new Google API to return/resolve Google Video links within addons. When connected to the Google API, you have a better chance of having Gvideo links resolve for you in Kodi.
So, if you want more Kodi Video links, follow the guide below:
How to Fix Kodi Gvideo Not Working Links
- From the main menu of Kodi, navigate to Add-ons > Add-on Browser > Install From Repository.
- Select Kodi Add-on Repository > Video Add-ons > Google Drive > Install and wait for the notification that the add-on has been installed.
- From your Video addons, launch the Google Drive addon. Click on Add an Account.
- Navigate to the page listed on the screen (on any device connected on the same network): https://kodi-login.herokuapp.com
- Input the code into the website and click Next.
- Enter the email address of your Google account and then click Next.
- Input the password of your account and then click Next.
- When you are prompted that the addon is not verified yet, click Advanced, then select Go to kodi-login.herokuapp.com (unsafe) to proceed.
- Click ALLOW to finalize your syncing and then you can exit your web browser.
If everything works correctly, you will now see your name listed in the Google Drive Kodi addon.
How to Enable GVideo in Kodi URLResolver & ResolveURL
To enable Gvideo links in the two popular resolver modules for Kodi, follow these instructions below twice (once for each addon).
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to Settings (cogwheel) > System Settings.
- Make sure the settings level in the bottom left side of the screen is set to either Advanced or Expert.
- In the Add-ons tab, select Manage Dependencies.
- Select URLResolver/ResolveURL and then click on Configure.
- Under the Resolvers 3 tab, scroll down to GoogleDrive and enable the Use external GDrive addon if installed option. Then click OK.
After following the steps above, you should have a better chance of resolving Gvideo links in Kodi.
Note that your Kodi streaming information will be synced with your Google account. You may want to consider protecting your connection on the internet by enabling a VPN and using a throwaway Google account. Refer to the Kodi VPN information below.