With the AccuRadio Kodi add-on, you can stream over 1000 live internet radio stations on Kodi. Listen to music on Kodi with the AccuRadio Kodi add-on by following our guide below.
AccuRadio Kodi v1.1 Change Log
- Added graphical icons
- Fixes the issue with the genres non-ascii title
A new premium music add-on has been released in the AccuRadio Kodi add-on. Stream live internet radio stations from accuradio.com completely free anytime you want!
Thanks to Hamid Pak for his work to bring a very nice audio add-on to Kodi. Radio stations are broken up in different categories, sections, and genres from Top 40 to Country to Dance.
Note: This add-on is considered to be in beta right now, however we’ve been testing it out and it is working very well! A nice welcome audio add-on from a solid internet radio source.
If you are interested in the AccuRadio Kodi add-on, follow the guide below and install it today!
How to Install AccuRadio Kodi Add-on Install Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://offshoregit.com/Hamid_PaK and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Hamid”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Hamid”
- Select repository > repository.hamid_pak-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > Hamid_Pak repository > Audio Add-ons > AccuRadio > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
If you can’t access the add-on streams after installing it, you may need a VPN to access the audio streams. We have some information below if you are interested in checking it out.