Install a VPN & get IPVanish on Fire Stick or Fire TV today by installing their official IPVanish VPN Amazon app, located on the Amazon App Store.
IPVanish has just set themselves apart from other VPN providers by releasing a legitimate, made-for Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV app. Unlike other services which require you to sideload an unofficial APK, the IPVanish app is developed with the Fire Stick in mind.
In addition to a native interface and app for the Fire Stick, subscribers to IPVanish on Fire Stick will enjoy increased connection speeds and reliability as well.
Interested in installing the IPVanish app for the Amazon Fire Stick? Follow our directions below.
How to Install VPN IPVanish on Fire Stick / Fire TV via Amazon App Store
- From your Fire Stick main menu, click the Search icon in the top left corner.
- Enter in “ipvanish” and click the middle button on your remote to search for the App.
- Hover over the IPVanish VPN app and press the center button TWICE to download and install the app.
- After the IPVanish app is done installing, you can click on Open to open the app right here or you can find it later in your app tray.
- When you open the IPVanish Fire Stick app, enter in your user name and password. Next press Login.
- You’ll next see an easy interface made for the Fire Stick. Press the Connect button to automatically connect to the fastest available VPN server.
And that’s it! Use IPVanish on Fire Stick today via the official native app and enjoy a safe and secure VPN connection.