The Juggernaut Kodi addon is a playlist offering of 5 different members: Absolem, I.C.U, Mystique, Caesar and Timber Wolf. Each section provides something a little different and the addon overall is worth checking out. Read the full details in our guide.
March 23rd: The current sections listed within the addon has been updated.
If you are looking for a new playlist “all-in-one” style of addon, check out the Juggernaut Kodi addon today. It features five separate playlists mixed into a single spot, tied together with a universal search function.
The latest version of the addon is v1.2.
After you install the addon, you’ll see the following selections:
- Stoner Movies
- I Am Absolem
- Plenty of movie + TV sections
- Specialty areas include:
- War Movies
- UFC-MMA Replays
- Kung Fu
- 24/7 Movies
- 24/7 TV
- Stage Plays
- Urban, Hood, and other niche content
- Timber Wolf
- Mens/Ladies Content
- Kids Korner
Overall, there is a fair number of content overlap. It would be nice if each person focused on their individual niche rather than duplicating effort, but it is Juggernaut’s choice!
Check out the installation guide for the Juggernaut Kodi addon underneath a special Kodi promotion for our viewers.
How to Install Juggernaut Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://archive.org/download/juggerrepo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like jugger and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > jugger > repository.juggernaut.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Juggernaut repository > Video Add-ons > Juggernaut > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Juggernaut Kodi Alternatives
The Juggernaut Kodi addon is a playlist Kodi addon. This means that one or more content curators have created specific playlists of metadata. The addon pulls streams from the public internet that match this data. If you want to check out other similar Kodi addons, check out the following:
Juggernaut Kodi Not Working / Down
If the addon is not working and your issue is not covered in our guide above, make sure that you have the latest version of the addon installed. Use the top of our guide to verify the latest version.
Also, make sure that you are running the latest version of Kodi. Version of Kodi 16 and earlier are not compatible with addons anymore due to changes in scrapers and code.
Remember, Kodi addons simply query the public internet and do not host any host any streams. Streams, especially live content, is volatile and can go up and down. There is nothing you or the developer can do about streams not working in a lot of cases.
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.