Get the Kodi 17.6 Download, officially available now, and find key bugs fixed in this version of Kodi.
November 15th: The team has pushed Kodi 17.6 of Kodi to their website and supported online app stores. 17.6 has been announced as the very last version of Kodi Krypton, which released back in February of 2017. The development team is officially turning its focus on to Kodi 18 Leia, which should be released in 2018 sometime.
Check out some of the bugs fixed in version 17.6 of Kodi and make sure you update today to the last Krypton version before we see new features released into the program.
Kodi 17.6 Bug Fixes
- Fix possible crash in crontroller dialog
- Update standard scrapers to lastest version available on release
- Fix possible connection issues with internal webserver
- Fix crash when peripheral joystick add-on is disabled
Kodi 17.5 Bug Fixes
- Joysticks: Fix accelerometers preventing screensaver
- More robust way of handling audio output on variety of Android devices
- Fix playback of DVD file over network on Linux
- Update to FFmpeg 3.1.11
- Fix up and down buttons on ir remotes with macOS High Sierra
- Added latest apple devices to allow retina support
- Fix not being able to add content manually to videolibrary
- Fix power message handling for CEC
- Fix jumping timeline while switching channel groups in Guide window
Are you can see above, this has some bug fixes on nearly every operating system supported by Kodi. We also noticed that backend dependencies, such as InputStream Adaptive used to access live streams, have also been updated to newer versions
Kodi 17.6 Download
- On Windows/Mac/Linux – On your computer, simply head over to the official Kodi 17.4 download page and select your operating system.
- On Android – Head into the Google Play Store and search for Kodi. When the new version of Kodi is available for download, you will see an update icon if you already have Kodi installed. Alternatively, you can also uninstall Kodi and install your version fresh, though this is not mandatory.