Do you want to try out a really nice all-in-one Kodi addon filled with movies, TV, sports, IPTV, and more? The Limitless Kodi addon has all of these and more.
There are a few nice live sources loaded into Limitless as well for those IPTV fans who are always on the hunt for free channels. It is a good all-in-one playlist style addon similar to Deathstar, Supremacy, or Nemesis.
Our guide below has all of the information you need!
Limitless Kodi Latest Version
April 24th Update: The latest version of the Limitless Kodi addon is v3.9. Check out the updated list of sections and categories below!
Limitless Kodi Sections
After you install the Limitless Kodi addon, you’ll see the following sections:
- HesGoal Games
- Sports Streams
- Limitless Tvtap Sports Channels
- Limitless SwiftStreamz Sports Channels
- Airtable Sports Channels
- All Sports Replays
- UFC Replays
- WWE Replays
- Real Debrid Lounge
- Ghost Movies/TV Shows
- Comedy Night
- Live TV
- By Country
The Real Debrid lounge section is pretty impressive in particular. It has over 3,200 titles to check out, sorted by year and all in 1080p quality.
Interested in checking out the Limitless Kodi addon? Check out the install guide below.
How to Install Limitless Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://luxurywizard.space/luxury and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .luxury. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .luxury > repository.luxury-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Luxury repository > Video Add-ons > Limitless > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Comment below or get in touch with us on Twitter if you have any questions!