The Deathstar Kodi addon is a massive offering that features the combination of four separate groups in the Kodi community. Deathstar is the joining of over 30 individual addons into a single place.
June 19th Update: The latest version of the Deathstar Kodi addon is v5.2. If you don’t see the latest version, you don’t have one of Deathstar’s current repositories installed.
Previously, the uKodi1 repository went offline (developer’s decision) and that was the repository we had in the instructions below. If you want to get new Deathstar Kodi updates, you’ll have to install the new repository address using the instructions below.
Deathstar is currently the grouping of the following 18 Kodi teams:
- House of Blue
- Mr Bandicoots
- Tol’s Tutorials
- One Cool Guy
- One Nation
- Nole Nation
The Deathstar Kodi addon is a single source for everything each group has offered individually before. They have an open call for other developers and addons to join as well.
Deathstar Kodi Sections
After installing Deathstar, you will see the following options from the main menu.
- Deathstar Education
- House of Blue
- One Click
- Wumpa Fruit
- TheMad Titan
- Deathstar EIM
- My Trakt Movies
- My Trakt TV
- Deathstar Tools
- Deathstar Search
Each of the sub menus in the addon are based on other developed addons. They contain a wide selection of movies, TV, music, documentaries, live IPTV, and other popular content. There is a ton of stuff to check out, far too much to mention here in this guide!
Deathstar Kodi Latest Version
The latest version of the Deathstar Kodi addon is v5.2. Come and check out the new update today!
The repo address for uKodi1 was changed at the end of 2018. To get future updates to the Deathstar addon, you need to add the updated source below and new repo before checking for updates.
How to Install Deathstar Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like ezzer and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > ezzer > repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > EzzerMacs Wizard Repository > Video Add-ons > Deathstar > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Deathstar Old News Message
If the “Latest News and Updates” button at the top of the Deathstar addon is not showing you a message from v5.0 of the addon, you can fix this issue by performing the following:
- Launch the Deathstar settings by navigating to Deathstar Tools > Deathstar Settings.
- Click the Defaults button to reset your setting. Note that if you have gone into here and entered in some custom settings, you’ll want to make note of these so that you can set them back after you default out your settings.
Deathstar Kodi Alternatives
Deathstar is an all in one Kodi addon offering a selection of scraped links from the internet. If you are looking for an alternative, we have a guide of the best all-in-one Kodi addons. Check it out today for more sources and information.