The Deathstar Kodi addon is a massive offering that features the combination of four separate groups in the Kodi community. Deathstar is the joining of over 30 individual addons into a single place.
Deathstar is currently the grouping of the following eleven Kodi teams:
- ukodi1 – WOW,
- EzZeRmAn – M.E.T.V.
- Team DNA – DNA, Devestation
- House of Blue
- Click Bait – One Click
- Expose – Expose
- Mr Bandicoots – Wumpa Fruit
- OneNation – Essent1al
The Deathstar Kodi addon is a single source for everything each group has offered individually before. They have an open call for other developers and addons to join as well.
Deathstar Kodi Sections
After installing Deathstar, you will see the following options from the main menu.
- House of Blue
- One Click
- Wumpa Fruit
- My Trakt Movies
- My Trakt TV
- Deathstar Tools
- Deathstar Search
Each of the sub menus in the addon are based on other developed addons. They contain a wide selection of movies, TV, music, documentaries, live IPTV, and other popular content. There is a ton of stuff to check out, far too much to mention here in this guide!
Deathstar Kodi Latest Version
The latest version of the Deathstar Kodi addon is v4.3. Come and check out the new update today!
Previously, new addons called “American Gods” and “Devestation” had been added into the addon.
The repo address for uKodi1 has recently changed. To get future updates to the Deathstar addon, you need to add the updated source below and new repo before checking for updates.
How to Install Deathstar Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://uk1.site/Repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like ukodi and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > ukodi > repository.uk1-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > uK1 > Video Add-ons > Deathstar > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Deathstar Kodi Alternatives
Deathstar is an all in one Kodi addon offering a selection of scraped links from the internet. If you are looking for an alternative, we have a guide of the best all-in-one Kodi addons. Check it out today for more sources and information.