The Neptune Rising Kodi addon is a new fork of a popular Kodi addon, bringing a nice multi-source solution for Kodi.
June 28th: The Neptune Rising Kodi addon has been updated to v1.4.3. Some of the recent changes to the addon include:
- Download fixed – success window should now pop up.
- Fixed download from multiple links.
- Library playback has been fixed
The Neptune Rising Kodi addon is a multi-source addon providing movies + TV content to check out on your system. The addon is a fork of the Poseidon addon, which is in turn a fork of the old Exodus addon. If that statement means nothing to you, just look at it as a good sign that the addon has a solid base of code to work with.
It is Blamo’s second multi-source addon project, the other being Placenta.
Changes to the code include new and unique playlists to check out inside of the addon
After you install the Neptune Rising Kodi addon, you’ll see the following options to select from the main menu:
- TV Shows
- Top Movies
- IMDB User Lists
- Critters Corner
- What the Fork?
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
The Neptune Rising Kodi addon can be found in the Blamo Repository. Support for this addon can be found on Twitter.
How to Install Neptune Rising Kodi Add-on – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.mrblamo.xyz and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like blamo and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > blamo > repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Blamo repository > Video Add-ons > Placenta > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification