The Vintage Kodi addon fills a lesser-found niche: retro TV. The addon has sources and content not found anywhere else. If you are interested in these topics, check out our full detailed guide for more information.
June 28th: The Vintage Kodi addon has been updated to v1.0.3. The following additions to the addon have been made:
- July 2nd: Disney collection from 1930-1960 added
- July 2nd: 1930s movies added
- 154 titles from the 1950s
- 141 titles from the 1960s
- About 400 titles from the 1970s
- Over 200 titles from 1980
- 230 titles from the 1990s have been added into the addon
The Vintage Kodi addon focuses on retro television content. The addon fills a niche not commonly found in the multi-source Kodi addons that generally rule the community. The addon is a fork/continuation of the original Boom Gold addon, which was temporarily rebranded to Subzero Gold before gaining it’s new Vintage name.
If you still have Boom Gold installed, you will need to install Vintage from scratch to receive future updates.
The Vintage Kodi addon is one of the only dedicated source for retro and harder to find content. It is the only free source that we know of. The best paid alternative for this niche if you are interested, is subscribing to a premium UseNet service like Easynews and then using Gaia or the native Easynews Kodi addon.
After installing Vintage Kodi, you’ll see the following breakdown from within the main menu:
- Vintage Search
- Game Shows
The addon contains retro content from the years 1950-1980, which we often get requests for on Twitter or Facebook and is a hard-to-find niche on the internet.
The entire original Big Boom Kodi addon was created and maintained to support The National Autistic Society. The original addon creator, @Boom4Lee, has a daughter who is on the Autistic Spectrum. The society offers help, advice, and support to his and other similar families that have to face the ups and downs that come with the many forms of ASD that exist.
If you would like to make a donation to the National Autistic Society, click here.
The addon is being maintained by @freezeyoursoul, who also has the Rainbow Kodi addon for kids.
Check out the installation guide for the Vintage Kodi below:
How to Install Vintage Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://myrazer.me/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .subzero and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .subzero > repository.subzero-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Subzero Repository > Video Add-ons > Vintage > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.
PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET
Sign up for a premium Kodi VPN and access the internet unrestricted. We offer exclusive discounts for NordVPN, the highest respected VPN in the Kodi community. It has some great features for users:
Apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux & more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Access to servers hundreds of VPN servers
2 thoughts on “Vintage Kodi Addon: Stream Retro TV Shows”
Link not available
link is down