The Perfect Player APK for Android TV, Amazon Fire, Windows, and Linux is an excellent media player for IPTV users. Sync your IPTV M3U file and EPG program guide and use Perfect Player as your interface to live television now!
Perfect Player is an alternative to using Kodi for IPTV playback. Some people prefer to have everything within one interface, but Perfect Player is optimized for IPTV, runs smooth, supports Android TV and Amazon Fire natively, and comes with more features worth checking out!
All IPTV users should check out and explore Perfect Player for free today.
Our guide below has a ton of good information about the Perfect Player APK including:
- What is Perfect Player?
- Perfect Player Features
- Perfect Player vs Kodi
- How to Install Perfect Player APK
- How to Configure Perfect Player
Let’s check it out!
What is Perfect Player?
Perfect Player is a really nice media player for Android TV, Amazon Fire, Windows, and Linux. It’s advantage is that it is made for IPTV solutions. You can integrate an IPTV m3u file and IPTV electronic program guide (EPG) into the application and view all of your channels in a cable-like program guide.
Perfect Player is completely free to download from the official app store on your device. If you are interested in IPTV television channels, then you should download the Perfect Player APK today.
Perfect Player Features
The Perfect Player APK comes with the following features:
- Easy menu and information that allows you to watch videos with minimum user actions
- Scalable interface that renders with any screen resolution.
- Supports IPTV channel grouping, logos, and EPG
- Local file watching support from SD Card, USB, etc
- Supports M3U and XSPF playlist formats
- Supports XMLTV and JTV EPG formats
- udpxy (UDP-to-HTTP proxy) server support
- Can be controlled by remote control, mouse, keyboard, gamepad, etc
- Supports Perfect Cast IPTV remote control app
- Extended EPG info viewing
Perfect Player vs Kodi
Perfect Player is equivalent to just the media playback portion of Kodi combined with an M3U Playlist addon. If you don’t want to worry about the Kodi skin or any other addon, then Perfect Player is a nice separate interface for IPTV playback. In addition, using Perfect Player has some advantages over Kodi:
- Perfect Player runs right on top of the Android operating system, versus Kodi which has a media player on top of its application on top of the operating system.
- The Perfect Player APK is optimized for IPTV media playback and is less prone to crashes.
- The electronic program guide included with Perfect Player is better, smoother, and has more features versus Kodi.
On the flipside, the free version of Perfect Player has a few ads where Kodi is all ad free. Both applications have a good home on your Android TV or Amazon Fire hardware!
How to Install Perfect Player APK on Android TV
- Launch the Google Player Store
- Use the search bar to search for Perfect Player
- Click on Install and allow Perfect Player any permissions that it asks for.
- When it is done installing, you can click Open to launch it from here or you will find the Perfect Player APK in your Apps section.
How to Install Perfect Player on Amazon Fire TV
- On your Amazon Fire home page, press Up to select the navigation tabs. Scroll to the right until you reach the Settings option and click on it.
- Select Device > Developer Options. Scroll down to the option “Apps from Unknown Sources” and make sure it says ON (click on it if it doesn’t).
- Launch the Amazon Fire Store and search for Downloader.
- Click on the Downloader icon and then press Install.
- Allow Downloader any permissions it requests. When it is done downloading, click Open to launch it.
- In the URL text box, enter in http://niklabs.com/news/
- Downloader opens up this page just like a web browser does.
- Click on the latest APK file, the one at the top of the page.
- Just like when you downloaded Downloader, you may be asked to allow the application access to your Amazon Fire.
- The Perfect Player APK will first download and then prompt you to install.
Perfect Player will now be found in your apps section!
How to Install Perfect Player on Windows or Linux
To download the Perfect Player APK on your Windows or Linux operating systems, you can head to the official website download page and download them on your computer. Double click on the executable file and install Perfect Player like you would install any piece of software.
How to Configure Perfect Player APK
- First, log into your IPTV service and copy down the M3U and EPG URL links and save them. If your service doesn’t have an EPG, you can still use the M3U file to access your live streams.
- When you launch the Perfect Player APK, you will see a row of icons across the top. Scroll over to the gear icon on the right side and click on it.
- Click on General.
- Select on Playlist and enter in the M3U URL from your IPTV service. Click on Next when you are done. Make sure that M3U is checked and then click on OK.
- Click on EPG. Click on the URL Path and enter in the EPG URL from your IPTV service. Click Next when you are done. and then click OK. NOTE: You may want to come back and adjust the “shift” value to match your time zone later on.
When you go back to the main page of the Perfect Player APK, you should see a “Playlist Update Started” notification. Your EPG should soon start to popular with a schedule for each channel.
Note: To get the best playback experience try different Decoder options in Settings.
How to Use Perfect Player EPG
When you are on the main program guide area of Perfect Player, there are a couple of notes you should be aware of.
- By default, the main menu area only shows a listing of all channels. You can move left and right to change the channel list into special playlists. For example, some IPTV’s will split different genres into new playlists for quick selection.
- Press the menu button on your remote (3 lines) and select Show EPG to bring up the program guide you have loaded into the Perfect Player app.
- If you select any channel (main menu or in the EPG) and press the menu button, you can Add to Favourites. You can click the menu button again to view your favourite channels.
What Features Does Perfect Player Pro Version Give You?
If you buy the full version of the Perfect Player app, you get the following features:
- No ads
- “Play last channel at startup” option is available
Paying for Perfect Player goes to help the developer who created the tool. You can purchase the premium version of the Perfect Player APK inside of the application.
Let us know on Twitter or Facebook if we can help you out!
PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET
Sign up for a premium Kodi VPN and access the internet unrestricted. We offer exclusive discounts for NordVPN, the highest respected VPN in the Kodi community. It has some great features for users:
Apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux & more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Access to servers hundreds of VPN servers
1 thought on “Perfect Player APK Guide: IPTV Player for Android TV & Amazon Fire”
Where I find the main commands of the player? Thank you.