Right in time for the 2019-20 NFL Football season, this is a complete information guide for the Pigskin Kodi addon. Pigskin is worth checking out for its American Football streams, highlights, scores, and information.
The guide below includes all details about Pigskin and what it is and how to access it today.
Pigskin Kodi Sections
After you install the Pigskin Kodi addon, you’ll see the following options from your main menu screen in Kodi:
- This Weeks Schedule
- Full 2019-20 Schedule By Team
- NFL Live Games
- NCAAF Live Games
- News and Highlights
- Football Movies
- Sports Channels
Pigskin Kodi Features
Some of the reasons we like the Pigskin Kodi addon and think its worth checking out today:
- In addition to NFL live sports, there are news, highlights, and replays as well.
- NCAA College Football fans have a dedicated section.
- Football movies are a nice bonus
- The Sports Channels contain an IPTV source of other channels to check out.
The features above make this a solid choice for not just NFL Football fans, but sports fans in general.
Support for the addon can be found on Twiter @ManCave_Kodi.
Want to install and check out the Pigskin Kodi addon? Use the install instructions below.
How to Install Pigskin Kodi Add-on
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://mcteam.tech/repo/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .mc and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .mc > repository.mancaverepo-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Man Cave Repo > Video Add-ons > Pigskin > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET
Sign up for a premium Kodi VPN and access the internet unrestricted. We offer exclusive discounts for NordVPN, the highest respected VPN in the Kodi community. It has some great features for users:
Apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux & more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Access to servers hundreds of VPN servers
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.