The TV One Kodi addon is a really solid source for free live IPTV channels from around the world. Stream hundreds of working TV channels in Kodi with TV One.
IMPORTANT: The TV One Kodi section is only accessible through the Scythe addon, which is in the same repository. Read about TV One below and then head to our Scythe Kodi Addon guide for more information.
The TV One Kodi addon is from the Sandman Repo, formally known as Team Reaper. It appears that TV One has been around for a little bit, but we’ve been sleeping on it and think others may be as well.
TV One Kodi Sections
After installing the TV One addon, you will see the following options from the main menuL
- UK & USA Channels
Each category has a list of channels in alphabetical order. The range of the channels goes from 480p up to 720p HD. We tested 20+ channels and found all of them to be working great!
How to Install TV One Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://smm.entersandman.xyz and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “.smm”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “.smm” > repository.sm-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Sandman Media Repo > Video Add-ons > TV One > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
TV One Kodi Channels Not Working
The TV One addon SHOULD work right after install. However, if you find that channels are not working for you no matter what you try, follow these steps:
- Find the TV One Kodi addon in your Video Add-ons folder and hover on it.
- Press the menu button and then click on Settings.
- Toggle the options to enable both livestreamer and inputstream.adaptive.
- Try streaming channels again!
These steps were not required on my testing of either Kodi 17.6 or Kodi 18 but are there for maximum compatibility.
TV One Kodi Alternatives
Looking for live IPTV channels but TV One isn’t quite close to your standards? Check out these other free live IPTV addons: