The Sport365 Kodi addon is a live sports addon that pulls streams from a well known IPTV website. Read all of the details about the addon here, including how to best stream and view live content.
The Sport365 Kodi addon is a unique live sports streaming addon. It is one of the only active live sports addons that does not rely on SportsDevil, Plexus, or Live Resolver. The scraper code for Sport365 is custom built for the addon. For this reason, Sport 365 appears to be a real winner.
The scraper source used by this addon is the popular sport365.live website. All content and metadata is grabbed from that website and the Kodi addon creator has no control or ownership over any of the streams.
Upon installing the addon, you’ll be happy to see that things are laid out very simple. There are no playlists or folders inside of the Sport365 Kodi addon. All active streams are displayed in a list. Each individual game has multiple links, up to 15 individual links per game.
Sport365 Official Support Channels:
Sport365 Kodi Latest Version
The latest version of the Sport365 Kodi addon is v2.6.9 from December 10th, which has been updated by the Bugatsinho Repository. The latest version has the following changes:
- A new “News” banner has been added into the addon (see below).
The last update changed the default stream method to use inputstream, which should make streams load and work faster.
Recently, a new “News-Updates” link was been added to the main menu.
Other recent changes to the addon include:
- Default playback method INPUTSTREAM and F4M for older Kodi versions
- No more “check log for more information” error
- No more link drops after 6 minutes!
- Add inputstream option for playback (settings)
- Add alternatives domains and language support
- Add F4Mtester dependency
- Re-organize addon
- View links in folder mode (to avoid multi-requests)
- Disable ads threads
- Use of F4M to play streams
Check out the updated install guide below and install it from scratch if you don’t see at least version 2.1 on your Kodi as the repo changed in between 2.0 and 2.1!
Sport365 Kodi Tips
In order to maximize your success with the addon, the following tips are offered:
- Make sure you are using Kodi Krypton (or later) for maximum success.
- Click only once on a stream and be patient. Streams may take 20 seconds or longer to open.
- In order to minimize buffer which is your fault, make sure your Kodi hardware is hard-wired ethernet to your house router. Wi-fi has 10 times greater latency than a wired connection.
- If you cannot access any stream, they may be geo-blocked in your area. Connect to a Kodi VPN and try again.
If you want to install the Sport365 Kodi addon, follow the guide below:
How to Install Sport365 Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://bugatsinho.github.io/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like bugatsinho and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > bugatsinho > repository.bugatsinho-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Bugatsinho repository > Video Add-ons > Sport365 > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Sport365 Kodi Web Request Failed
The Web request failed Kodi error sometimes appears when you are trying to access live streams. This error means that Kodi has failed to read the script or video content format of the stream.
The solution to this error is very simple. You just have to enable RTMP in Kodi. To fix these errors, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Add-ons menu.
- Open My Add-ons> Open VideoPlayer InputStream.
- Click on RTMP Input> click on Enable.
Sport365 Kodi Error Check Log
Sometimes you may get a message telling you to check your Kodi error log. If you see this error while streaming video, it can mean that your cache is full. If this appears while trying to navigate menus in the Sport365 Kodi addon, it means that the link you are trying to access does not exist anymore. If you are trying to start a stream from the addon, select another stream.
How to Fix Sport365 Kodi No Stream Available
If you see the error “stream not available” in Kodi while using this addon, it means that the addon was unable to retrieve results for your query. Kodi addons are simply search engines into the public internet and do not host any content of their own.
When you select a title or stream in Kodi, it searches the internet for media streams matching the title you’ve select. If it cannot find anything, you get the “stream not available” error. Most likely, you will have to try a different addon or select more popular content that is more likely to be available.
How to Fix Sport365 Kodi Script Failed
The Kodi script failed error occurs when your addon fails to execute its function in a proper manner. The most likely cause of this error is because you are running an old or outdated version of Kodi. The addon is trying to use a dependency or script newer that what is installed on your machine and is giving you an error.
Always look to upgrade Kodi to its latest version to maximize success with your Kodi addons.
How Do Kodi Addons work?
Not seeing something you want? A specific title nowhere to be found and you aren’t sure who’s at fault?
Learn how Kodi addons work by clicking here. This guide is a crash course on scrapers, resolvers, pulling content from the internet, what Kodi addons are and aren’t, and more important information that everybody should know.
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.