The SportsMatrix Kodi addon is giant source for free sports IPTV streams. The addon grabs publicly available sports media streams from around the world and covers all major sports. Read our detailed guide for more information.
July 6th: The SportsMatrix Kodi addon has been updated to v1.2. You are going to want to read the change log below, as there have been some major updates to the addon:
SportsMatrix Kodi v1.2 Change Log
- Updated look to the navigation interface
- Moved over Sports Channels to 3 New Add-ons (Metropolis IPTV)
- American Sports Section removed & will now be included into the Live Sports section.
- Updated Fixtures to 3PM Kick-Offs & World Cup 2018.
So after the latest update, you can view what sections are included in the SportsMatrix Kodi addon below.
The SportsMatrix Kodi addon covers all major sports. There are a number of popular links available, from both acestream to traditional media files.
SportsMatrix is an evolution of PureSports, which itself was an evolution of the old NetStreams AIO addon.
SportsMatrix Kodi Sections
The addon is set out in a very simple format with different folders for special sports you might be interested in:
- 3PM Kick-Offs
- Live Sports
- MLB, MLS, NBA, NFL, NHL (Coming Soon)
- World Cup 2018
- AceStream Live Sports & Channels
- Live IPTV
Live IPTV sports streams are gathered from publicly available sources on the internet. The SportsMatrix Kodi addon does not host any content.
SportsMatrix Acestream Links
This addon uses P2P (Acestream) links which share your connection with other users in order to minimize buffer for everyone. It is important to protect your internet connection, which will be exposed to other users and your internet service provider.
- Access all Kodi add-ons
- Hide your internet connection and streams
- Works on Android!
- Tier 1 (no speed slowdown)
The SportsMatrix Kodi addon can be found in the Pure Repository inside of the Blamo Repo.
Check out the installation guide for this addon below
How to Install SportsMatrix Kodi Addon
File Manager Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://repo.mrblamo.xyz and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like blamo and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > blamo > repository.PureRepo-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > PureRepo > Video Add-ons > SportsMatrix > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Extra SportsMatrix Information
SportsMatrix Missing From Repo
If you do not see the SportsMatrix Kodi addon inside of the Pure Repo, it is because you do not have the latest version of the repo installed.
To fix this issue, perform the following:
- Make sure you have version 0.0.4 or greater of the Pure Repo Installed. To find this, navigate to Add-ons > Add-on Browser > Install From Repository and note the version.
- If you have v0.0.4 of the repo and still do not see the addon, pull open the left settings window (left on your remote/keyboard), and click Check For Updates.
- Now launch the Pure Repository and see if your addon is present.
Enable DailyMotion Links
In the settings area of the addon, you can enable Dailymotion links which adds a link to the main menu which allows you to search through Dailymotion.com. Dailymotion is a brand sharing platform with millions of streams of news, music, sports, entertainment, and trailers.
SportsMatrix Kodi Alternatives
The SportsMatrix Kodi addon is a sports-based live IPTV streaming addon, which pulls live media from the public internet. Public streams have a high volatility and tend to go down frequently. If you would like to explore other free live IPTV streams, here are some alternative Kodi addons:
SportsMatrix Kodi Installation Failed
If you have issues downloading and installing the SprotsMatrix Kodi addon, it most like means that the repository is broke or down for maintenance. When you go to install a Kodi addon, it retrieves an addon zip from an internet address. If the repository is down, the “installation failed” Kodi error is a common message.
One solution for this problem is to make sure that you can access the repository address on the internet. Take the http address of the addon and try to access it from your phone or computer. If it is unaccessible, there is nothing you can do until it is back only.
As well, make sure that you are only installing Kodi addons from their original repository.
SportsMatrix Kodi Web Request Failed
The Web request failed Kodi error sometimes appears when you are trying to access live streams. This error means that Kodi has failed to read the script or video content format of the stream.
The solution to this error is very simple. You just have to enable RTMP in Kodi. To fix these errors, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Add-ons menu.
- Open My Add-ons> Open VideoPlayer InputStream.
- Click on RTMP Input> click on Enable.
SportsMatrix Kodi Error Check Log
Sometimes you may get a message telling you to check your Kodi error log. If you see this error while streaming video, it can mean that your cache is full. If this appears while trying to navigate menus in the SportsMatrix Kodi addon, it means that the link you are trying to access does not exist anymore. If you are trying to start a stream from the addon, select another stream.
How to Fix SportsMatrix Kodi No Stream Available
If you see the error “stream not available” in Kodi while using this addon, it means that the addon was unable to retrieve results for your query. Kodi addons are simply search engines into the public internet and do not host any content of their own.
When you select a title or stream in Kodi, it searches the internet for media streams matching the title you’ve select. If it cannot find anything, you get the “stream not available” error. Most likely, you will have to try a different addon or select more popular content that is more likely to be available.
How to Fix SportsMatrix Kodi Script Failed
The Kodi script failed error occurs when your addon fails to execute its function in a proper manner. The most likely cause of this error is because you are running an old or outdated version of Kodi. The addon is trying to use a dependency or script newer that what is installed on your machine and is giving you an error.
Always look to upgrade Kodi to its latest version to maximize success with your Kodi addons.
SportsMatrix Kodi Failed to Install Dependency
If you get the “Failed to Install Dependency” error when trying to install the addon, it means that one of the extra modules was unable to install properly. This can be due to a number of reasons:
- The dependency listed in the addon code is out of date or not compatible with your version of Kodi (prevalent if you are running an old version).
- The host is currently offline for maintenance.
- The dependency does not exist at the address anymore.
Make sure that you are running the latest version of Kodi. If the dependency addon issue is due a host being down or an addon issue, we will do our best to update everyone via social media. Click here to read more about the “Failed to Install Dependency” error.
SportsMatrix Kodi Not Working / Down
If the addon is not working and your issue is not covered in our guide above, make sure that you have the latest version of the addon installed. Use the top of our guide to verify the latest version.
Also, make sure that you are running the latest version of Kodi. Version of Kodi 16 and earlier are not compatible with addons anymore due to changes in scrapers and code.
Remember, Kodi addons simply query the public internet and do not host any host any streams. Streams, especially live content, is volatile and can go up and down. There is nothing you or the developer can do about streams not working in a lot of cases.
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.