Do you want to find the best high quality and buffer free live links in Kodi? Acestream Kodi links are amongst the most reliable and dependable for cord cutters.
Learn about acestream, plexus, P2P, and other Kodi tips below to help you with streaming on Kodi.
Acestream Kodi links have become more and more popular for a number of reasons, including dependent streams and the ability to handle high traffic. What is acestream and what things should you be aware of? Read on below:
What is Acestream?
Acestream is a multimedia platform that relies on peer-to-peer (P2P) bittorrent connections for maximum efficiency and to share the load of the stream. When you view an acestream Kodi stream, you share your connection with others and your Kodi box loads the stream in small pieces from a number of other users. Where a regular live stream lags as more users connect to the server, an acestream distributes the bandwidth load across more users for a better experience.
Acestream media links are very popular for live IPTV and special events where a regular link is going to be overloaded. A simple Google search for acestream links will return a large number of high quality live IPTV links.
Acestream Kodi Risks
Because you share your connection with others when you view acestream links, your internet service provider (ISP) and others can detect that you are streaming and see information about your connection. Depending where you live, some ISPs are vigilant, sending out letters and threatening legal action to users. Because of this, we recommend using a VPN to hide your true connection and keep your acestream connection safe.
IPVanish and NordVPN are the optimal acestream VPN services because they are fast, tier 1, and allow for maximum bandwidth. Here are some helpful links to check out:
NordVPN Acestream VPN Sign Up Link
IPVanish Acestream VPN Sign Up Link
Kodi VPN Information & Benefits
Android VPN Setup
Amazon Fire Stick & Fire TV VPN Setup
Acestream Kodi Setup Guide
The main addon for decoding and playing acestream links is the Plexus Kodi addon. Once you install Plexus and launch an acestream link in an addon, Plexus immediately takes over the loading and streaming of the live link.
How to Install Plexus Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.co and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .fusion. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .fusion > kodi-repos > english > repository.xbmchub-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > TVADDONS.co Addon repository > Program Add-ons > Plexus > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
It is important that after you install Plexus, you launch the addon one time in order for the engine to set itself up with your software.
Android AceStream / SopCast Setup
When you launch the Plexus Kodi addon on your Android box for the first time, it will require you to install the Acestream Android engine to make everything work nicely. Luckily, the addon will walk you through these instructions nicely:
- Open the Plexus Kodi addon.
- You will see the message By default SopCast will use the Kodi player. Do you want to use an external application/player?. Select NO.
- You’ll see a successful message from SopCast next. Press OK.
- You will see the message It is necessary to have AceStream.apk or TSC.apk installed. Select Yes. P
- Plexus will download the AceStream.apk file to your device’s Downloads Folder, wait for the download to finish.
- If you see the message Do you want to download Torrent Stream Controller?, select No.
- You’ll see the message AceStream: All done successfully! Select OK.
- Now close Kodi. From the Home Screen, click the Power Button on the top left corner and select Exit.
- Install AceStream Engine app on Android. You can find it in your Downloads folder. If you aren’t sure how to navigate there, download ES File Explorer.
If you are having trouble finding your Acestream APK download, you can download the Ace Stream Engine app right from the Google Play Store.
How to Use Acestream on Android
When you want to stream acestream links on Android, you will need to launch the Ace Stream Engine app. Let it go through any required setup if necessary.
After Ace Stream Engine is running, minimize the app in Android (don’t exit it). Launch Kodi and then play your Acestream links and everything should work great!
Where to Find Acestream Kodi Links?
Sparkle Kodi Addon
The Sparkle Kodi addon is dedicated to scraping and finding acestream links from a number of popular Kodi addons. As long as you have the Plexus Kodi addon installed and configured above, you will be able to use Sparkle to find and use acestream Kodi links.
Check out our Sparkle Kodi addon install guide for more information.
Acestream Kodi Addons
Some live Kodi addons have a selection of acestream links loaded into them. These links are often tagged with “acestream” in the title. Kodi addons do not store any content. They are simply search engines into the public internet.
Our UFC Kodi guide contains a number of live acestream Kodi addons including:
- SportsDevil – Check out which sections are still working in SportsDevil
- At the Flix
- GlobalTec AIO
- Joker Sports
- Selfless Lite
- The Loop
- Project Mayhem
- Maverick TV
Acestream Reddit Links
A number of subreddits on Reddit offer acestream links for all major sports. To go to a reddit subreddit, type the following into your internet browser bar:
Onto the end of the address above, add one of these options to check out these subreddits:
Try some of your own combinations!
Launch your Plexus Kodi addon and select the Play Acestream Hash option and enter in the string of letters and numbers given to you by links in the subreddits
Acestream Search Engine
There is a handy Acestream search engine website where you can search for channels or titles and find working acestream links. You just need to launch your Plexus Kodi addon and select the Play Acestream Hash option and enter in the string of letters and numbers given to you by links in the search engine.
Click here to check out the Acestream search engine
Hopefully now, you understand acestream better and how to better stream live content on Kodi. Let us know on Twitter or Facebook if we can help you out!
Once again, it is highly recommended that you hide your connection behind a premium Kodi VPN because acestream links expose your internet connection to those you are streaming the file with.
PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET
Sign up for a premium Kodi VPN and access the internet unrestricted. We offer exclusive discounts for NordVPN, the highest respected VPN in the Kodi community. It has some great features for users:
Apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux & more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Access to servers hundreds of VPN servers
3 thoughts on “Acestream Kodi Streaming Guide; What is Acestream?”
Sorry I can not see the video only I am hearing the audio
Why I can see the video I only can hear the audio
I do know a spoгt ᴡee will play thawt is like Daddy is sleaking аbout.?
Mommy said making each boys wіsh to know the game a l᧐t.
?It?s calleɗ ?Whats the best thing about G᧐d.And each oof us һas to provide you
with one actually great point we likе abߋut
Gοd. Whoo wants to go first?? Lee and Larry jumped and shouted ?ME ME!?
waving tһeir arms within the air like they do at school. Finally, Mommy mentioned, ?Properly ᒪee, since youre twoo minutes oldeｒ
thaan Larry, you may go first.