The TeaTV Android APK is a Terrarium alternative that you can install on your Kodi hardware and run alongside it! A lot of people have been looking for something similar to Terrarium that is being maintained and TeaTV has a giant community and following.
The TeaTV Android APK is a downloadable application that can be loaded on to an Android TV box.
Below, we have multiple ways to install it today!
Let’s check out some of the features it has
TeaTV TV Latest Version
The latest version of the TeaTV APK was on June 12th, version 9.5r with the following updates:
- Fix black gap on TV
- Fix openload links
- Add some link providers
- Fix subscene
- Fix privacy screen on TV
TeaTV Android Features
- Multiple providers that pull media files from the public internet and display them inside of TeaTV.
- Support for Android, Windows, and Mac
- An awesome interface that is fast and efficient
- Categories and playlists for movies and TV such as most popular, highly rated, etc
- Watch trailers, read reviews and get shows seasons details, get the latest information on upcoming movie releases.
- Trakt support
Want to install it and check it out? There are two different methods for installing the APK on Android below!
How to Install TeaTV Android APK
- From your Android home screen, navigate to Settings > Security > enable Unknown Sources.
- Download the TeaTV APK from this link and move it onto your Android TV box.
- Navigate to the TeaTV APK file you moved onto your box and run the file. HINT: You can download ES File Explorer from the Google Play Store to make navigating file folders easy. You can also run the APK from inside of ES File Explorer.
- When you launch the APK, select Install. Freeflix will install and then it will appear in your apps section when it is done.
FireDL is an Android tool that allows you to install APKs not found inside of the Google Play Store without the need to transfer files onto your device. To install FreeFlix TV via FireDL, follow the guide below. If you already have FireDL installed on your Android device, you can skip to step #5. Click here to learn more about FireDL.
- Fire off, Enable Unknown Sources from your Android Box Settings > System > Debug Options menu.
- From your Android TV Box main menu, launch the Google Play Store and sign in if you aren’t already
- Using the search box, type in FireDL.
- Click on FireDL and press Install. Accept the permissions popup if necessary.
- Launch FireDL from your Apps area.
- Enter the following shortcode into the File URL field at the top of FireDL: 551114
- Click on Download to load the file onto your device. After it is finished, you will be prompted to install the application.
Let us know on Twitter or Facebook if we can help you out!
FileLinked Code for TeaTV: 67817953
PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET
Sign up for a premium Kodi VPN and access the internet unrestricted. We offer exclusive discounts for NordVPN, the highest respected VPN in the Kodi community. It has some great features for users:
Apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux & more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Access to servers hundreds of VPN servers
1 thought on “TeaTV Android APK Guide: Terrarium Alternative”