Tubi TV is a service offering over 50,000 movie titles to stream. Watch any and all of them with the Tubi TV Kodi addon today. Read our guide for more information.
Tubi TV is a completely legitimate service offering thousands and thousands of movie titles to stream. They launched back in 2014 to a fair bit of success. The Tubi TV Kodi addon brings over the entire service onto Kodi, allowing you to browse and watch the second highest amount of content behind Netflix.
Tubi TV is available on Android and iOS mobile devices, and on OTT devices such as Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Sony, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Samsung and Amazon Fire TV, in addition to its website. Now, it is available through an unofficial Tubi TV Kodi addon as well.
Many of the films inside of the Tubi TV Kodi addon will not be found through regular third-party sources, making this a really good addon worth checking out.
Tubi TV Kodi Sections
The following categories are available inside of the Tubi TV addon:
- Most Popular
- New Arrivals
- Family Movies
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Stand Up Comedy
- TV Comedies
- Crime TV
- TV Dramas
- Reality TV
- Kids Shows
- Black Cinema
- Comic-Con HQ on Tubi
- Cult Favorites
- Fan Favorites
- Foreign Favorites
- Indie Films
- Highly Rated on Rotten Tomatoes
- Martial Arts
- Special Interest
How to Install Tubi TV Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://addons.kodibg.org and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .kodibg. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .kodibg > repo.bg.plugins.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > BG Add-ons > Video Add-ons > TUBITV > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification