Tubi TV is a service offering over 50,000 movie titles to stream. Watch any and all of them with the Tubi TV Kodi addon today. Read our guide for more information.
What is Tubi TV?
Tubi TV is a completely legitimate service offering thousands and thousands of movie titles to stream. They launched back in 2014 to a fair bit of success. The Tubi TV Kodi addon brings over the entire service onto Kodi, allowing you to browse and watch the second highest amount of content behind Netflix.
Tubi TV is available on Android and iOS mobile devices, and on OTT devices such as Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Sony, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Samsung and Amazon Fire TV, in addition to its website. Now, it is available through an unofficial Tubi TV Kodi addon as well.
Many of the films inside of the Tubi TV Kodi addon will not be found through regular third-party sources, making this a really good addon worth checking out.
Tubi TV Kodi Addon Latest Version
The latest version of the Tubi TV Kodi addon is v0.18.1.4 from December 16th, 2019. Genres have been fixed in the latest version of the addon.
Tubi TV Kodi Sections
The following categories are available inside of the Tubi TV addon:
- Most Popular
- Family Movies
- Sci-Fi & Fantasy
- Recently Added
- Full Moon Features
- Stand Up Comedy
- Weekly Watchlist
- Leaving Soon!
- Martial Arts
- Cult Classics
- Reality TV
- Foreign Language Films
- Movie Night
- Kids Shows
- Sports Movies & Shows
- Award Winners & Nominees
- Crime TV
- Highly Rated on Rotten Tomatoes
- Dove Channel
- TV Comedies
- Music & Musicals
- Indie Films
- Sword & Sorcery
- Shout! Factory TV
- TV Drama
- Babyfirst TV
- FilmRise Classic TV
- Foreign Language TV
- Complex Networks
- Top Picks
How to Install Tubi TV Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://addons.kodibg.org and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like .kodibg. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > .kodibg > repo.bg.plugins.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > BG Add-ons > Video Add-ons > TUBITV > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Let us know on Twitter or Facebook if we can help you out!
PROTECT YOURSELF ON THE INTERNET
Sign up for a premium Kodi VPN and access the internet unrestricted. We offer exclusive discounts for NordVPN, the highest respected VPN in the Kodi community. It has some great features for users:
Apps for Android, iOS, Mac, Linux & more
Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
Access to servers hundreds of VPN servers
2 thoughts on “Tubi TV Kodi Install Guide: 50,000+ Free Streaming Movies”
Error message it will not open.
Cannot access addon,keeps saying error ?