The Destiny of Deathstar Kodi addon combines one of the best new multi-source Kodi addons in Destiny with the top playlist addon in Deathstar. The result is a super-packed Exodus fork with new features combined with over 40 individual addons joined together under one spot.
In this guide, learn all about Destiny of Deathstar including what sections are included, special features, and how to install it.
Let’s check it out!
Table of Contents
- Latest Version
- Destiny of Deathstar Sections
- Destiny of Deathstar Features
- How to Install Destiny of Deathstar Kodi Addon
Destiny of Deathstar Kodi Latest Version
June 27th Update: The Destiny of Deathstar Kodi addon has been updated to v1.3.5. The change log is:
- Fixed free torrents
- Updated one click RD
- If you don’t use Real Debrid or a VPN, you can turn off Torrents in settings.
It is the original release of the addon, after the original Destiny went offline with the Overeasy repository.
Check out some of the unique features and updated sections included in the Destiny Kodi addon below.
Destiny of Deathstar Kodi Sections
This addon combines the old Destiny Exodus-fork with new features and the Deathstar Kodi addon, which is a massive playlist which combines 40 different addons into one. When you install it, you’ll see the following options from the main menu.
- TV Shows
- Last Played
- My Rating
Destiny of Deathstar Kodi Addon Features
So what does the Destiny part of this Kodi addon offer you that other Kodi addons don’t?
All In One
Like most Kodi addons, Destiny offers movies and TV show metadata. However, it also bring together a bunch of other high demand content:
TV Shows Series Tracker
The Destiny addon automatically keeps track of all of the shows you are watching in the “Series Tracker” area. You don’t need a Trakt account in this addon to keep track of what you are watching.
In the addon, you can select to watch the current or next episode fast. And while you are watching, the next episode will also cache in the background and be loaded up for you.
In the Destiny Kodi addon, you can add M3U playlists for live IPTV channels right in the addon. We’ve featured a few M3U playlists before, so check out the guides below for information on how to bring them into Destiny:
Inside of Destiny, you can automatically add acestream channel lists into the addon. If the acestream link changes addresses to a new set of numbers and letters (which often happens), Destiny will automatically update these in the background for you!
New Options During Link Searching
The Destiny Kodi addon lets you do other things while links are searching in the addon. For example, you can watch a random upcoming movie trailer (option #4 below), view extra metadata about what you are about to watch, and more!
The new link search options in Destiny are:
- View media details
- View recommended movies for you
- Detailed display of the media
- Play a random trailer
Free Torrent Links Without an Account
The Destiny Kodi addon provides access to torrent links and files without a Real Debrid or Premiumize account! See for yourself in the addon.
Import Kodi Scrapers
You can import any Kodi scrapers easily into the Destiny addon. So if you prefer specfic Yoda or 13 Clowns scrapers, you can put the information into the ‘plugin.video.destinyofdeathstar/resources/done’ folder and Destiny will automatically read them.
But no worries, Destiny has compiled all of the best and working scrapers already into the addon.
If these things interest you and you want to check out the Destiny of Deathstar Kodi addon, check out the install guide below.
How to Install Destiny of Deathstar Kodi Add-on
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like ezzer and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > ezzer > repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > EzzerMacs Wizard Repository > Video Add-ons > The Magic Dragon > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Comment below or get in touch with us on Twitter and let us know what you think!