The new ZT Kids Kodi addon by the Zero Tolerance Repo is a source for kids content, including movies, TV shows, and Youtube playlists. It is full of nice content for the kids or the kids at heart. Read the full details in our guide.
NOTE: The ZT Kids Kodi addon is not currently available to install. Check out our home page for other updates.
The ZT Kids Kodi addon is packed full of content aimed at younger Kodi users. It is a Jen template addon.
After you install the addon, you’ll see the following choices:
- Movies and Shows
- Family Movies
- Kid Networks
- Kids Production
- Kids Collection
- 1980-90 Children Movies
- By Years
- Youtube Kids
- Gaming Videos
- Puns, Punny and More
- Disney Music
Note: Kodi addons do not host any content. ZT Kids pulls content and data from publicly available sources on the internet.
Check out the installation guide for the ZT Kids Kodi addon below:
How to Install ZT Kids Kodi Addon – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repozip.zerotolerance.gq and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like ZT and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > ZT > repository.zerotolerance-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Zero Tolerance > Video Add-ons > ZT Kids > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
ZT Kids Kodi Installation Failed
If you have issues downloading and installing the ZT Kids Kodi addon, it most like means that the repository is broke or down for maintenance. When you go to install a Kodi addon, it retrieves an addon zip from an internet address. If the repository is down, the “installation failed” Kodi error is a common message.
One solution for this problem is to make sure that you can access the repository address on the internet. Take the http address of the addon and try to access it from your phone or computer. If it is unaccessible, there is nothing you can do until it is back only.
As well, make sure that you are only installing Kodi addons from their original repository.
ZT Kids Kodi Failed to Install Dependency
If you get the “Failed to Install Dependency” error when trying to install the addon, it means that one of the extra modules was unable to install properly. This can be due to a number of reasons:
- The dependency listed in the addon code is out of date or not compatible with your version of Kodi (prevalent if you are running an old version).
- The host is currently offline for maintenance.
- The dependency does not exist at the address anymore.
Make sure that you are running the latest version of Kodi. If the dependency addon issue is due a host being down or an addon issue, we will do our best to update everyone via social media. Click here to read more about the “Failed to Install Dependency” error.
ZT Kids Kodi Addon Missing From Repository
If you do not see the ZT Learning Kodi addon inside of the Zero Tolerance Repository, it means that you have an outdated version of the repository installed. Uninstall the Zero Tolerance Repository and then reinstall it via the full instructions in this guide above.
How Do Kodi Addons work?
Not seeing something you want? A specific title nowhere to be found and you aren’t sure who’s at fault?
Learn how Kodi addons work by clicking here. This guide is a crash course on scrapers, resolvers, pulling content from the internet, what Kodi addons are and aren’t, and more important information that everybody should know.