The Covenant Kodi addon is the brand new generation of Exodus, arguably the most popular Kodi addon in existence. Find out about Covenant today.
July 16th: The Covenant Kodi addon has been updated to v1.1.2. Check out the change log below and force updates on your Kodi box if you aren’t seeing the updates.
Covenant Kodi v1.1.2 Change Log
- Trakt workaround in tools for Leia
- Update translations
- Code cosmetics
- Trakt fixes
- Updates existing providers
- Added new provider
Install the Covenant Kodi addon today and discover the third generation of the popular multi-source movie and TV show addon.
Following Genesis and Exodus, Covenant is officially supported by former developers associated with lambda, the original creator of the addon. It is the official fork of Exodus and apart of the Colossus Kodi Repo.
Covenant is the original multi-source movie and TV show addon for Kodi, scraping over 50 websites for links. With integrated imdb, trakt, real-debrid, premiumize, and ororo support, Covenant is truly an all-in-one source for finding media in Kodi.
For those of you who already have Exodus installed, you can install Covenant via our install guide below and uninstall Exodus from your Kodi box. Exodus will not be receiving updates any further and all new support will reside in Covenant.
Check out our KodiTips forums today for your home to discuss Covenenant and all other Kodi addons.
Want to install Covenant and check it out today? Follow our install guide below.
How to Install Covenant Kodi Addon (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
NOTE: If you prefer, you can manually download the zip file from Github here and skip to step #5 below.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://tinyurl.com/colossusrepo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “colossus”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “colossus” > Repository.colosus-999.999.2.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Colossus repository > Video Add-ons > Covenant > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Covenant can be found in your video addons section.