The Stream All The Sources (SALTs) Kodi addon is an excellent multi-source option for movies and TV shows. Read below for updated information.
June 19th Update: The Stream All The Sources addon has moved away from tknorris and is now being maintained by k3l3vra. The addon is available to download below. K3l3vra will only be updating one single version (instead of an official and a beta version like tknorris used to). Uninstall the Stream All The Sources addon you currently have installed and follow the guide below to receive the newest version moving forward. The current version is v2.0.195.
Stream All The Source is a multi-source movies and TV addon for Kodi. It pulls in links from over 50 sources on the internet and is one of the best options for links. Consider it a great Exodus alternative if you are looking to try something new.
Stream All The Sources works best with the Trakt add-on, which allows you to track your favorite shows and movies and what you’ve watched. Sync your Trakt account with your Trakt add-on in Kodi and to the Trakt settings in SALTs to take advantage of all features.
For support for SALTs, you can always check out the official forums!
To install Stream All The Sources, follow the instructions below:
How to Install Stream All The Sources Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://tinyurl.com/exrepo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Exodus”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “Exodus” > repository.Exodus.x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Exodus repository > Video Add-ons > Stream All The Sources > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification