Come check out all of the unique things about Fen and why you should add it to your Kodi addon collection today.
Our full guide below includes features list, sections list, setup guide, and tips to make sure that the addon is working great for you!
Fen Kodi Latest Version
June 19th: Fen has been updated to v1.7.03. Some recent changes to the addon include:
- Fixed issues with lists not sorting properly
- Rewrote cache modules for Fen
- Converted Fen to use language strings. Other language strings can now be created for any language
- The advanced settings file has been retired and only one file is now used.
Other recent changes include:
- Added more filters and search options
- Added new All Debrid features
- Added ‘Source1’, ‘Source2’ and ‘Source3’ to Scrapers. Choose a Movie and TV Show directory for any of these scrapers, and Fen will scan those directories for results (including .strm files from other add-ons). Read below for information on these scrapers.
- Codes changes to speed up addon
- New “Discover Similar” feature in Movie and TV Show sections. Enter the name of a Movie/Show, then enter a year (or leave it blank), then choose the movie to find similar titles from the list. Browse or export the list as with other Discover filters.
- Trakt related functions have been re-coded and re-done.
- Added ‘Auto Start Fen when Kodi Starts’ setting to General -> Navigation. This will make Fen start automatically when Kodi is launched. The Default option is OFF.
- Added ‘Discover’ Feature. Make your own lists by setting filters like ‘Genre’, ‘Start Year’, ‘Rating’, ‘Country’, etc. Browse the newly created list and/or export it to a Fen Main Menu item if you like, and give it a name. Help found is ‘Discover:Help’ to read up on this new feature.
- Fix for when debrid is enabled in Fen but not in ResolveURL. You must have your debrid services enabled in both Fen and ResolveURL in order to see cached torrents.
If you don’t have or see the latest version in the repository, make sure you install the latest version using our instructions at the bottom of this guide.
Fen Kodi Features
The Fen Kodi addon is multi-source addon, similar to Exodus , which is a Kodi addon that combines providers and resolvers to give you links to specific media queries.
The added perk of Fen is that it support both Easynews and Furk, two premium providers. Easynews is a usenet provider, which gives access to private servers with millions of media files that never get removed (unlike a free file host).
A full list of Fen Kodi features are:
- Full free user support from Fen’s scrapers and ResolveURL
- Cached torrent support
- Easynews support
- Furk support
- Download support
- Quickly access your Kodi library
- Search Trakt, Easynews, Furk, or by People
One thing that immediately impressed us about Fen was the high number of good quality links returned by the addon. Thanks to cached torrent support, we saw hundreds of 1080p or better links for a recent popular title.
After installing the Fen Kodi addon, you’ll see the following sections from the main menu:
- TV Shows
- My Trakt Lists
- In Progress
- Kodi Library
How to Install Fen Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
This guide will show you how to install the Fen Kodi addon.
Total Time: 2 minutes
Access SYSTEM Page
Access the Kodi SYSTEM screen by clicking on the gear icon on the Kodi main menu.
Click on File Manager
Click on the File Manager tile.
Select Add Source
Click on Add Source at the button of the left side pane.
Add File Source
First, click on None and enter in http://tikipeter.github.io and then select Done.
Click on the empty box underneath “Enter a name for this media source” and name it .tiki and then click on OK.
Access Kodi Add-ons screen
Go back to the Kodi home screen and then click on the Add-ons button.
Select the Add-on Browser
Access the Kodi Add-on Browser by clicking on the package icon in the upper-left corner of this screen.
Install the Tikipeter Repository
Install the Dejavu repository by clicking on Install from Zip File then .tiki then repository.tikipeter-x-x-x.zip and waiting for the repository installed icon to appear in the top right corner.
Install the Fen Kodi Addon
Next, select Install From Repository then Tikipeter Repo then Video Add-ons then Fen. Click on Install and wait for the Add-on Enabled Notification.
First, sign up for an Furk account.
- Launch the Fen Kodi addon
- Navigate to Settings > SETTINGS: Accounts
- Enter in your Furk username and password in this page.
- Scroll down to the Search tab.
- Enable the Furk source.
- If you’d like, you can limit the number of sources returned by Furk so that you don’t waste any quotas or limits.
Fen Cached Torrent Tip
If you have a debrid account setup in Fen, you can cut down on your search time significantly by turning on cached torrents only and enabling torrent scrapers in the Tikiscraper settings.
Typically, searches with these settings take well under 20 seconds and you are assured of only seeing links which are definitely available to streak (no dead links!). If you subscribe to Furk, turn those scrapers on too in Fen’s settings.
Fen Additional Scrapers
In the settings of Fen, there is a Scrapers tab that allows you to setup custom scrapers that are unique to the addon.
When you go into this section of the settings, here are your options:
- Furk – You must enter your Furk account details.
- PM Cloud – Allows you to stream directly from your Premiumize cloud.
- RD Cloud – Allows you to stream directly from your Real Debrid cloud.
- Local Library – Lets you play media files stored on your local computer or server.
- Downloads – Let’s you play from the downloads folder
- Source 1/Source 2/Source 3 – Custom sources that you can setup tp import scraper modules from any other addon.
That’s it! When you search for a media title, it will bring in results from Furk. As well, the Search section of the Fen Kodi addon also has specific searches for Furk as well.
Give this addon a try and let us know what you think by commenting below or getting in touch with us on Twitter!
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.