The SportHD Kodi addon is a live sports addon that pulls streams from a well known IPTV website. Read all of the details about the addon here, including how to best stream and view live content.
The SportHD Kodi addon is a unique live sports streaming addon. It is one of the only active live sports addons that does not rely on SportsDevil, Plexus, or Live Resolver. The scraper code for SportHD is custom built for the addon. For this reason, SportHD appears to be a real winner.
The scraper source used by this addon is the popular sportHD.me website. All content and metadata is grabbed from that website and the Kodi addon creator has no control or ownership over any of the streams.
Upon installing the addon, you’ll be happy to see that things are laid out very simple. You can see what live games are available to watch right now. If the list is too long, you can also sort by specific sport. Game links are single click and play.
Sport365 Official Support Channels:
SportHD Kodi Latest Version
The latest version of the Sport365 Kodi addon is v0.0.5, which has been updated by the Bugatsinho Repository. The latest version has the following changes:
Check out the install guide below!
SportHD Kodi Tips
In order to maximize your success with the addon, the following tips are offered:
- Make sure you are using Kodi Krypton (or later) for maximum success.
- Click only once on a stream and be patient. Streams may take 20 seconds or longer to open.
- In order to minimize buffer which is your fault, make sure your Kodi hardware is hard-wired ethernet to your house router. Wi-fi has 10 times greater latency than a wired connection.
- If you cannot access any stream, they may be geo-blocked in your area. Connect to a Kodi VPN and try again.
If you want to install the SportHD Kodi addon, follow the guide below:
How to Install SportHD Kodi Addon
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://bugatsinho.github.io/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like bugatsinho and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > bugatsinho > repository.bugatsinho-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Bugatsinho repository > Video Add-ons > SportHD > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Where is Sport365?
Sport365 was another live sports addon in the Bugatshino repository. It was removed in the summer of 2020 after the website made frequent changes and streams became unreliable. SportHD is the spiritual successor to Sport365.
SportHD Kodi Web Request Failed
The Web request failed Kodi error sometimes appears when you are trying to access live streams. This error means that Kodi has failed to read the script or video content format of the stream.
The solution to this error is very simple. You just have to enable RTMP in Kodi. To fix these errors, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Add-ons menu.
- Open My Add-ons> Open VideoPlayer InputStream.
- Click on RTMP Input> click on Enable.
SportHD Kodi Error Check Log
Sometimes you may get a message telling you to check your Kodi error log. If you see this error while streaming video, it can mean that your cache is full. If this appears while trying to navigate menus in the Sport365 Kodi addon, it means that the link you are trying to access does not exist anymore. If you are trying to start a stream from the addon, select another stream.
How to Fix SportHD Kodi Script Failed
The Kodi script failed error occurs when your addon fails to execute its function in a proper manner. The most likely cause of this error is because you are running an old or outdated version of Kodi. The addon is trying to use a dependency or script newer that what is installed on your machine and is giving you an error.
Always look to upgrade Kodi to its latest version to maximize success with your Kodi addons.
How Do Kodi Addons work?
Not seeing something you want? A specific title nowhere to be found and you aren’t sure who’s at fault?
Learn how Kodi addons work by clicking here. This guide is a crash course on scrapers, resolvers, pulling content from the internet, what Kodi addons are and aren’t, and more important information that everybody should know.
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.