If you are looking to install the Vola Sports Android APK, which is filled with live sports streams and IPTV, then read the guide below.
If you used to have or still have the Wow Sports APK, Vola Sports has replaced it. You can delete Wow Sports and use grab the new APK below.
What is Vola Sports?
Vola Sports is an Android APK that contains live IPTV streams and highlights for free. The app uses publicly available sources. You can install Vola Sports on your Android tablet or TV box.
Vola Sports used to be known as Wow Sports. If you have the Wow Sports app, you can delete it and install Vola Sports instead.
- Nice made-for-TV interface
- No mouse needed. Built in remote is all you need
- No external players needed
- Multiple streams for every event
- Streams separated by event
- Sports highlights
- Sports channels from around the world
Overall, the app has a ton of features compared to other similar Android apps.
If you are interested in installing and checking it out, check that out in the next section.
How to Install Vola Sports on Android TV
- Download and install the Filelinked app if you don’t have it yet.
- Launch Filelinked and enter in 35803798 as your code and then click on Continue.
- Click on Vola Sports in the file locker to download the app.
- When it is done downloading, click on Vola Sports again and then click on Install
When it is done, the app will be found in your app section on your Android TV box!
How to Install Vola Sports on Amazon Fire TV
- If you don’t have it yet, download the Downloader app from the Amazon Fire Store by using the search magnifying glass on your home interface.
- Launch Downloader. In the home tab, enter in bit.ly/volaapk in the address bar and click Go
- Click on the Install button.
- When the app is installed, click Done to close the install prompt. You can delete the APK file when prompted.
The app will now be found at the bottom of your All Apps screen.
What do you think about Vola Sports? Comment below and help others out!