The Placenta Kodi addon is fork of the old Exodus code base, providing a nice multi-source video option in Kodi.
March 5th: The Placenta Kodi addon has been updated to v1.1.9. Check out the change log below. Make sure you have the latest version of the addon today!
Placenta Kodi v1.1.9 (Module v2.2.3) Change Log
- Scraper option updates
- Language File updates
- Twitter and Youtube info added to bottom of addon
- Some “garbage” scrapers added but disabled by default. These may return a lot more links but may not always be correct.
The Placenta Kodi addon sounds like an early April Fools joke in Kodi world, but it is actually a legitimate and working multi-source addon providing movies + TV content. The addon is a fork of the Exodus addon, with a number of improvements made to the code including:
- A ‘News and Updates’ section providing updates on new features and additions to the addon.
- Fixed TV Show listings by specific Network.
- Fixed IMDB search by specific Actor
- Fixed IMDB pagination issue
- Custom color for unaired episodes and seasons
The addon also sports other key features such as IMDB, Trakt, and URLResolver support.
After you install the Placenta Kodi addon, you’ll see the following options to select from the main menu:
- News and Updates
- TV Shows
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
- New Movies
- New Episodes
The Placenta Kodi addon can be found in the Blamo Repository. Support for this addon can be found on Twitter.
Check out the installation guide for the Placenta Kodi addon underneath a special Kodi promotion for our viewers.
How to Install Placenta Kodi Add-on – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://repo.mrblamo.xyz and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like blamo and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > blamo > repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Blamo repository > Video Add-ons > Placenta > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
How to Install Placenta Kodi Addon – Video Instructions
Click here to check out and subscribe to our Kodi Tips Youtube channel.
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.