Grab The Loop Kodi addon if you are interested in free live IPTV scraped from around the world. Read all of the details below.
The Loop Kodi addon is a new source for sport related IPTV channels from around the world. There hasn’t been a lot of action in this area lately, so The Loop is a welcome addition to try out on your Kodi addon.
The Loop is currently in a beta stage and early kinks are being worked out, so keep that in mind as you try the addon. However, it also looks like one of the most promising new live addons for Kodi today, as you’ll see in the info below.
The Loop Kodi Menus
After installing the addon, you’ll see it broken down into the following sections:
- Fan Zone – Popular sports IPTV channels
- Score Zone – Sports IPTV listed by event title or the league and teams that are playing.
- Game Zone – A secondary source for sports IPTV channels. This area has a selection of less popular and worldwide channels.
- Ace Zone – Acestream links. Note that Acestream links share your connection with other users in order to share the load between you guys. A VPN is recommended for all Acestreams.)
Inside of the four options, quality of links ranges from 480p to 720p.
For the best experience, both SportsDevil and F4MTester are recommended to be installed along with The Loop, so make sure those are sitting in your addons folder.
The Loop Kodi addon uses the Jen addon template by midraal and the options in the settings are meant more for users creating more standard playlist addons (not live streams) so the settings won’t apply to The Loop very well.
The Loop can be found in his own Loop repository..
NOTE: The Loop pulls streams off the public internet and like all Kodi addons, hosts no content of its own.
How to Install The Loop Kodi Add-on – Standard Method
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://tinyurl.com/th3l00paddon and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like loop and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > loop > repository-loop.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > The Loop repository > Video Add-ons > The Loop > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
How to Install The Loop Kodi Addon – Video Instructions
Click here to check out and subscribe to our Kodi Tips Youtube channel.
The Loop Kodi Alternatives
The Loop Kodi addon is a live IPTV streaming addon, which pulls live media from the public internet. Public streams have a high volatility and tend to go down frequently. If you would like to explore other free live IPTV streams, here are some alternative Kodi addons:
The Loop Kodi Installation Failed
If you have issues downloading and installing the The Loop Kodi addon, it most like means that the repository is broke or down for maintenance. When you go to install a Kodi addon, it retrieves an addon zip from an internet address. If the repository is down, the “installation failed” Kodi error is a common message.
One solution for this problem is to make sure that you can access the repository address on the internet. Take the http address of the addon and try to access it from your phone or computer. If it is unaccessible, there is nothing you can do until it is back only.
As well, make sure that you are only installing Kodi addons from their original repository.
The Loop Kodi Web Request Failed
The Web request failed Kodi error sometimes appears when you are trying to access live streams. This error means that Kodi has failed to read the script or video content format of the stream.
The solution to this error is very simple. You just have to enable RTMP in Kodi. To fix these errors, follow the steps below:
- Go to the Add-ons menu.
- Open My Add-ons> Open VideoPlayer InputStream.
- Click on RTMP Input> click on Enable.
The Loop Kodi Error Check Log
Sometimes you may get a message telling you to check your Kodi error log. If you see this error while streaming video, it can mean that your cache is full. If this appears while trying to navigate menus in the X Kodi addon, it means that the link you are trying to access does not exist anymore. If you are trying to start a stream from the addon, select another stream.
How to Fix The Loop Kodi No Stream Available
If you see the error “stream not available” in Kodi while using this addon, it means that the addon was unable to retrieve results for your query. Kodi addons are simply search engines into the public internet and do not host any content of their own.
When you select a title or stream in Kodi, it searches the internet for media streams matching the title you’ve select. If it cannot find anything, you get the “stream not available” error. Most likely, you will have to try a different addon or select more popular content that is more likely to be available.
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.