The Aspis Kodi addon is an all-in-one playlist addon by Supremacy. It has a ton of great sections, sorted nicely and full of content. Check out the full details in our guide and install it today!
The Aspis Kodi addon is a massive all-in-one playlist source that covers all different area. It comes from the Supremacy Repo, so if you know Supremacy or Supremacy Sports, you know what quality to expect.
Our Aspis guide will help walk you through the fol9owing information about this addon:
Aspis Kodi Sections
After installing the Aspis Kodi addon, you’ll see the following options on the main menu:
- 1 Click
- 3D Movies
- 4K Movies
- Box Set Movies
- CatchUp TV
- Kids Movies
- Live TV
- New Releases
- TV Shows
Aspis Kodi Latest Version
The latest version of the Aspis Kodi addon is v3.5. The sections above have been updated to reflect the current addon.
Previously, the addon became compatible with the Xbox One Kodi version!
If you want to install the Aspis Kodi addon, check out the information below:
How to Install Aspis Kodi Addon
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://2supremacy.uk/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like supremacy and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > supremacy > repository.supremacy > repository.supremacy-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > supremacy > Video Add-ons > Aspis > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
CSB is an all-in-one playlist addon. If you are looking for similar addons, check out the following:
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.