The Numbers Kodi addon is fork of the old Covenant code base, providing a nice multi-source video option in Kodi. Find out about all of the new changes and give it an install today!
The Numbers Kodi addon is a fork of Covenant, which provides a nice multi-source video addon with some additional improvements made to the code including:
- A ‘News and Updates’ section providing updates on new features and additions to the addon.
- A new Top Documentaries section
- New artwork
- New working scrapers
- Working Trakt API
The addon offers key features such as IMDB, Trakt, and URLResolver support.
Numbers Kodi Latest Version
March 10th, 2020: The Numbers Kodi addon has been updated to v18.104.22.168.
Go and check out the new update now. We’ve updated the list of sections in the Numbers addon below.
Numbers Kodi Sections
After you install the Numbers Kodi addon, you’ll see the following options to select from the main menu:
- TV Shows
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
The Numbers Kodi addon can be found in the CellarDoorTV Repository.
Check out the installation guide for the Numbers Kodi addon below.
How to Install Numbers Kodi Add-on
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://cellardoortv.com/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like cdtv and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > cdtv > repository.cdrepo-x.x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > CellarDoorTV Repo > Video Add-ons > Numbers > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Numbers Kodi Alternatives
Numbers is a multi-source Kodi addon. When queried, it searches more than 50 internet scrapers for links that match your search. If you are interested in other multi-source addons, check these out:
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.