Are you looking for free sports & IPTV links in Kodi? The Oblivion Streams Kodi addon is a top source for live channels pulled from the internet.
Our guide below includes tips, tricks, and information about Oblivion Streams
Let’s have a look!
Oblivion Streams Kodi Sections
After you install the addon, you’ll see the following options from the main menu:
- Free View TV
- 24/7 Live Shows & Movies
- Classic TV
- Fishing Master
- Keep Fit
- 24/7 Radio
- Testing Station
Beside each section, the addon shows you is the source is currently online or not.
Oblivion Streams Latest Version
The latest version of the Oblivion Streams Kodi addon is v2.4. If you don’t see the latest version in the repository, then you need to uninstall the existing repository and use the installation guide below to get the proper version.
Interested in installing and trying out the Oblivion Streams Kodi addon? Check out the instructions below.
How to Install Oblivion Streams Kodi Add-on
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://oblivionbuildz.com/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “.obliv”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “.obliv” > repository.Oblivion-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Oblivion Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > Oblivion Streams > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Let us know on Twitter if we can help you out!
Oblivion Streams Kodi Alternatives:
The Oblivion Streams Kodi addon is a live IPTV streaming addon, which pulls live media from the public internet. Public streams have a high volatility and tend to go down frequently. If you would like to explore other free live IPTV streams, here are some alternative Kodi addons: