Are you looking for a replacement for Placenta, Neptune Rising, or other Blamo addons following his departure from the Kodi community? The Magicality Kodi addon may be exactly what you are looking for!
Get all of the details below.
Magicality Kodi Details
Magicality comes from the repository of the same name. It started out being a fork of The Resistance Kodi addon, which itself is a fork of the original Exodus code base. Magicality was created to offer better Kodi 18 Leia support.
Following the departure of Blamo, the developer of the repository took the Placenta module file and added it into the Magicality Kodi addon. This means that Magicality has the same scrapers as Placenta had, which were updated as recently as last week!
In simple terms..
Magicality is very similar or the same as Placenta.
The developer has not committed to full time upkeep of the addon, but it is available for those who want to install it. Kodi scrapers do not tend to change all that often, so this addon should tide people over for now.
Magicality Kodi Latest Version
The latest version of Magicality is v6.1.5.
Interested in installing and checking out Magicality? Check out the details below:
How to Install Magicality Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY https://wilson-magic.github.io/repo/ and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “wilson”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “wilson” > repository.magicality-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Wilson repository > Video Add-ons > Magicality > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Important message about Kodi addons
Kodi addons are completely open source. No Kodi addon hosts any file or content.
Multi-source addons such as Magicality are simple search engines that scrape the public internet for media sources. We take no responsibility for the content returned from Magicality, just like we have no control over what you type into your Google search engine.
Have a great day.