Premiumize.me is a premium file locker service that gives you unlimited access to premium file hosts. This allows you to download and stream content with more bandwidth, less buffer, and higher chances of HD quality.
Learn about Premiumize Kodi services and read our setup guide for full information.
Premiumize is a premium paid file locker service that gives you unlimited streaming and downloading to quality file host websites. Your fee goes towards paying and maintaining those servers, so that your download speeds are not limited and uploads are not capped to save space.
Setup Premiumize Kodi services today for improved reliability in all addons!
Premiumize Kodi Regular Price
The cost of Premiumize Kodi services are fairly cheap:
- 1 month for 10 Euros
- 3 months for 25 Euros
- 12 years for 70 Euros
This is a little bit more than Real-Debrid, a common Premiumize alternative. However, the features included in the Premimize service as notes below, are better than any other premium file locker in the world! If you are interested in signing up for Premiumize, click here.
- Premium access to over 20 file hosts including Uploaded, Rapidgator, Turbobit, Hotfile, Putlocker, Uploading, 4shared, Uptobox, and more.
- Access to premium usenet servers for even more content.
- Torrent support
- Built-in anonymous VPN
- Proxy server for use in different countries
Premiumize Seren Kodi Addon Setup
Premiumize has really nice integration with the Seren Kodi addon. Integration is fast and quick and highly recommended.
The Seren Kodi addon automatically downloads and removes media files from your Premiumize queue in order to reduce wait times and predict the next episode you are going to watch. The entire process is automated and all you see is a faster viewing experience.
As well, Seren supported cached torrent downloads through Premiumize, a key feature that negates the need for traditional scraper websites!
If you take the links returned in Kodi from 20 file hosts and add usenet and torrent support, plus automated cloud queue processing, Premiumize is the largest single scraper for content in Kodi today.
Premiumize Setup Guide
Fire, head to the Premiumize Website and then click the Sign Up button in the upper right corner of your screen.
A confirmation link will be sent to your email address. You must click the link in this email in order to activate your Premiumize account. When you get logged in, you must click Extend Premium and follow the payment process in order to get Premium access to Premiumize. If you have bought a voucher from a third party reseller, you can also utilize that with the Redeem Voucher button.
Premiumize Kodi Setup – Via URLResolver or ResolveURL
Premiumize and all of its features are packed into a resolver file within Kodi. A resolver module, such as URLResolver or ResolveURL can sync to your Premiumize account and pull premium links for you. To setup your Resolver module with Premiumize Kodi features, follow the instructions below:
- From your Kodi main menu, navigate to Settings (cogwheel) > System Settings > Highlight the settings wheel at the bottom left and change to “Advanced”.
- Head back to your Kodi main menu and then navigate to Add-ons > Manage Dependencies
- Select URLResolver or ResolveURL or the other resolver function your want to configure.
- Press menu (‘c’) > Configure > Universal Resolvers and scroll down to Premiumize.me.
- Change the Priority of your Premiumize.me to 90 (or something lower than 100 so that Premiumize links appear at the top of your search queries).
- Click on Login. Enter your Customer ID (this can be found in your Premiumize.me main login window.
- Enter your Pin (this can also be found in your Premiumize.me account page)
- Click OK to exit out of the Resolver and save your settings.
And that’s it! Premiumize Kodi is setup and the next time you use an addon that depends on either URLResolver or ResolveURL, you will see Premiumize links returned inside of Kodi.