The Yoda Kodi addon is an Exodus/Covenant fork by Supremacy that is well maintained and recommended from the community. Check out the full details in our guide and install it today!
The Yoda Kodi addon is a multi-source media addon that is based off of Exodus/Covenant. It has over 40 scrapers built in, which scan websites on the internet from media files. It comes from the Supremacy Repo, so if you know Supremacy or Supremacy Sports, you know what quality to expect.
Read our Yoda Kodi guide below, where we will help walk you through the following information about this addon:
Yoda Kodi Sections
After installing the Yoda Kodi addon, you’ll see the following options on the main menu:
- TV Shows
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
- New Movies
- New Episodes
Yoda Kodi Latest Version
The latest version of the Aspis Kodi addon is v1.4 with the following changes:
- Fanart fixed
- Icons fixed
- A few scrapers fixed
If you want to install the Yoda Kodi addon, check out the information below:
How to Install Yoda Kodi Addon
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like supremacy and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > supremacy > repository.supremacy > repository.supremacy-x.x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > supremacy > Video Add-ons > Yoda > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
Yoda is a multi-source playlist addon. If you are looking for similar addons, check out the following:
We have no control over and do not host or upload any video, films, media file, or live streams. KodiTips is not responsible for the accuracy, compliance, copyright, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of streamed from your device. If you have any legal issues please contact the appropriate media file owners or host sites.