The Exodus Kodi add-on is the original multi-source Kodi add-on for movies and television! Read on for all of the details and features!
The Exodus Kodi addon has returned in its original form, available to download and install again. It can be found in the Kodibae Repository and the GitHub username kodibae if you are using the GitHub Browser. There is no indication how active the development for Exodus will be, but it uses URLResolver as its main dependency and is functional and working good.
Exodus is the original multi-source addon. It serves as a search engine to the public internet, retrieving streams for playback. The code base for Exodus has been used many times and is the basis for nearly every multi-source addon fork available today.
Exodus Kodi Key Features
The features list of the Exodus Kodi addon is quite extensive. If you are new to Kodi or would like a general idea, check out some of the key features below:
- Over 50 media sources scraped by the addon.
- Special categories for movies and TV including most popular, latest releases, special genres, sorted by rating, and many more.
- Support for non-English streams, such as Greek, Spanish, French, and more.
- Full Library integration. Save your favourite media titles to your Kodi library for quick access and updating.
- Full Trakt.tv support. Trakt is a third-party library and tracking tool. Click here for more information.
- Full support for many popular account-based services, including Real-Debrid, Premiumize, and more.
Exodus Kodi Tips
Check out some of the Exodus tips we’ve compiled from hundreds of questions and feedback submitted to us on social media.
- Watching old content in Exodus – The Exodus Kodi addon searches the public internet for media. The older and more obscure the content is, the less likely it is available on the internet. There is nothing you can do about this. A private usenet server, such as Easynews, is the best way to view old and obscure content.
- Seeing more streams in Exodus – Some users want to watch new content but still have trouble. Here are some common tips to improve your experience:
- If its a movie you want information on, make sure it is out on DVD. If the movie has just come out in theatres, stop searching Covenant for anything.
- If you live in the UK, your internet service provider may be blocking access to over half the available content in Covenant. Click here for more information.
- If you have an Android TV box, make sure your OS version is AT LEAST 5+. The Covenant Kodi addon is not supported on Android 4.4
- Make sure that you have at least Kodi 17.0 or greater (latest version is always preferred). Covenant is not supported on Kodi 16 or less.
- Seeing only trailers in Exodus – If you commonly only see trailers when looking for streams in Covenant, click here.
- GVideo links not working or missing – Gvideo media links are popular because they are fast and in good quality, but they are often prone to being removed from the internet. Click here for more information.
Install Guide for the Exodus Kodi Addon
If you are interested in finding out more about the Exodus Kodi addon, it can be found in the Kodibae Repository and the GitHub username kodibae if you are using the GitHub Browser.
As you may have heard, telecom companies have been abusing their power by claiming that addon developers have been infringing content, despite the fact that Kodi addons are open source python code that simply search the public internet and host no content at all.