The Exodus Kodi add-on is the number one multi-source Kodi add-on for movies and television! Read on for all of the details and features!
April 26th: Exodus v3.1.9 has been pushed. Read the Exodus Kodi change log below. Force refresh the repo if you don’t see the update right away or wait patiently for the cache on the git server to reset.
Exodus Kodi v3.1.9 Change Log
- Added new and fix existing providers (satanuke, John Doe)
- Updated German support
- Tweaked new Debrid-Code
If you would like to contribute to Exodus, all you have to do is signup at the new TVA Development Site and contribute code, even just a single line, to Exodus, or other add-ons.
HINT to configuring other languages: In Exodus, go to Tools > General and change the Info Language and Provider Language to either French or German to enjoy scrapers and content in those languages.
Lambda has released the Exodus Kodi add-on, a brand new multi-source add-on built from scratch. Thanks to TVADDONs for letting us know.
As mentioned in an earlier post, the Exodus Kodi add-on doesn’t have library integration. It also isn’t apart of the Lambda repository. These measures have been taken to deter box sellers from profiting off of Lambda’s hard work.
The add-on DOES full contain Trakt integration though. If you have your Trakt account setup through other add-ons like Velocity or SALTs you’ll be happy to know that your information and watch statuses will all transfer between add-ons.
If you are interested in checking out the Exodus Kodi add-on, follow our guide below and check out the home page, where we will be posting tips for Exodus!
How to Install Exodus Kodi Add-on Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
- Select xbmc-repos > english > repository.exodus-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > Exodus Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > Exodus > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
That’s it! Go and enjoy the new Exodus Kodi add-on from Lambda.