The Exodus Kodi add-on is the number one multi-source Kodi add-on for movies and television! Read on for all of the details and features!
June 24th: Exodus has what will hopefully be a permanent home inside of the Smash Repository. The latest version is v3.1.19.x. If you install the repository below you should be set to receive Exodus updates in the future as long as there is a developer to update the code.
Make sure you empty the cache and providers from within the Exodus settings to refresh all of the links the next time you go to use the addon.
The Exodus Kodi add-on is the original multi-source video addon add-on. With over 40 plus providers and a central source for updating them, Exodus is an organized and smart Kodi add-on.
The add-on contains full Trakt and Kodi library integration. If you have your Trakt account setup through other add-ons like Velocity or SALTs you’ll be happy to know that your information and watch statuses will all transfer between add-ons.
If you are interested in checking out the Exodus Kodi add-on, follow our guide below and check out the home page, where we will be posting tips for Exodus!
How to Install Exodus Kodi Add-on (Jarvis, Krypton, Leia)
ON Kodi 17 Krypton & 18 Leia Only: From the main menu, navigate to Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Turn On Unknown Sources > Click Yes.
- From the Kodi main menu, navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “kodistuff”. and then click OK
- Go back to your home screen.
- ON Kodi 17 Krypton or later: Select Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- ON Kodi 16 or earlier: Select SYSTEM > Add-Ons
- Select Install from Zip File > “kodistuff” > repository.smash-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Smash repository > Video Add-ons > Exodus > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
That’s it! Go and enjoy the new Exodus Kodi add-on and make sure you have the latest version listed above.