Exodus Kodi v3 Add-on Install Download Guide
Exodus Kodi Add-ons – Lambda, creator of Genesis, has released the Exodus Kodi add-on, a brand new multi-source Kodi add-on for movies and television! Read on for all of the details and features!
January 13th Update: Lambda has just updated Exodus to v3.0, a major revision in Exodus’ history. Check out the change log below and then some of our notes after playing around with the add-on and let us know on Twitter or Facebook if we can help you out!
Exodus v3.0.0 Change Log
- Rework of provider retrieval
- Rework of stream directories
- Rework of stream resolving
- Fixed issues with various modules
- Added option for localized providers
- Added German providers (Viper4k)
- Updated existing providers
- Removed dead providers
- Added new providers
- Providers have been redone and there appears to be more working sources. A random TV show episode (popular show) returned me 190 Real-Debrid links and 317 non-RD links.
- Someone can confirm this on Twitter, but there are new “New Movies” and “New Episodes” links on the main page.
- Navigating the add-on seems generally faster.
Lambda has released the Exodus Kodi add-on, a brand new multi-source add-on built from scratch. Thanks to TVADDONs for letting us know.
As mentioned in an earlier post, the Exodus Kodi add-on doesn’t have library integration. It also isn’t apart of the Lambda repository. These measures have been taken to deter box sellers from profiting off of Lambda’s hard work.
The add-on DOES full contain Trakt integration though. If you have your Trakt account setup through other add-ons like Velocity or SALTs you’ll be happy to know that your information and watch statuses will all transfer between add-ons.
If you are interested in checking out the Exodus Kodi add-on, follow our guide below and check out the home page, where we will be posting tips for Exodus!
How to Install Exodus Kodi Add-on Guide
- Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “Fusion”. and then click OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “Fusion”
- Select xbmc-repos > english > repository.exodus-x-x-x.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Get Add-Ons or Install from Repository (on Isengard or higher) > Exodus Add-on repository > Video Add-ons > Exodus > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
That’s it! Go and enjoy the new Exodus Kodi add-on from Lambda.