Looking to find quality new Kodi addons? Use our list of GitHub usernames for Kodi repositories, which can help you use the GitHub browser to find and add new addons. Read the full details in our guide.
Many Kodi repositories and addons are stored on GitHub, a free hosting service that comes with full version control and change tracking of files. We’ve compiled a list of GitHub usernames for Kodi below, making it easy for you to load new addons and discover new content in Kodi.
Knowing GitHub usernames for Kodi has a few nice advantages and perks:
- You can use the GitHub Browser Kodi addon to install addons directly from GitHub without needing to add sources in your Kodi file browser.
- GitHub comes with integrated features for flagging errors to the developer, which can help them fix and make each addon better.
- GitHub stores change tracking for all files, meaning you can learn Kodi coding, tracks changes, and find out when updates comes out.
Using the GitHub Browser Kodi addon has a few nice advantages for both developers and end users:
- Less sources in your file manager: The Kodi community can be a confusing place for inexperienced users. Since addons tend to change source addresses so often, a lot of users have a massive amount of sources in their file manager. These can include old dead sources which do nothing but slow Kodi down. By using the method below, you no longer need to add sources to your file manager. Conversely, Kodi developers don’t need to find a .com source to host their repo any more.
- No need to remember repository.com sources: Instead of remembering sources, which tend to change a lot, you now just need to know a developer’s GitHub username.
- Addon developers have more freedom: Lots of addon developers choose to combine forces so that users only have to install one source in their file manager. This method allows developers to use GitHub (which most are using anyway) freely on their own. Installing repos by GitHub username will make it easier for developers to distribute their addons.
For a comprehensive list of popular GitHub usernames and the repositories that they contain, see below:
GitHub Usernames for Kodi
- nixgates (Incursion Repository)
- MrBlamo420 (Blamo Repository)
- Nemesis668 (Stream Army Repository)
- tvaddonsco (TVADDONS Repository)
- rockcrusher01 (Rockcrusher Repository)
- duncanh52 (Maverick Repository)
- Goliath-Evolve (Goliath Repository)
- tdelight (UK Turk Repository)